Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pepperoni Pizza Chili

This was very very good, and you got a good helping for 5 points. Unfortunately, I don't have my Mastercook Software here at work, so I can't post the NI, but here we go.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • 1 pound ground turkey
  • 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
  • 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
  • 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes
  • 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
  • 1-1/2 cups water
  • 3.5 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni (about 51 slices)
  • 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
  • 1 teaspoon salt

In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, pizza sauce, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, pepperoni, green pepper, pizza seasoning and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until chili reaches desired thickness.

1 comment:

cole said...

I loved this receipe! My husband is a carnavor and has been working hard to support my changing cooking habbits. He had no idea this was "weight watchers" approved. We enjoyed.